I like to make things happen. Things I believe make the world better.
- Chief Marketing Officer at Brandwatch, transforming how organisations understand what their customers really think of them
- Author of Culture Shock, a book about 21st century business.
- Speaker at events like Rebuild21 in Copenhagen, WorldBlu Live in San Francisco and TEDxBrighton and many business conferences. More about speaking.
- Co-founder and shareholder of social business consultancy NixonMcInnes.
- Curator of Meaning 2012 and Meaning 2013
- Non-executive director of Wired Sussex
- Organiser of MeasurementCamp, a cross-industry working group.
I like eating. This photo is from my pilgrimage to In ‘n’ Out Burger in San Francisco :)