I like to make things happen. Things I believe make the world better.
I see myself as a generalist with deep experience in leadership where the context is scaling organizations in response to digital. My personal strengths are in strategy, people, brand and communication.
- Chief Marketing Officer at Brandwatch, transforming how organisations understand what their customers really think of them – scaled business globally from $20m to >$100m in recurring revenues
- Host of Here Right Now – the podcast exploring the future that’s already here
- Advisor at various – helping entrepreneurial people scale what they’re doing
- Author of Culture Shock, a book about 21st century business.
- Founded NixonMcInnes – first social media consultancy in Europe, doing ground breaking work for Coca-Cola, Barclays, BBC, Cisco etc. The alumni of this team are all doing great work in interesting places.
- Established Meaning – an awesome conference on better business, you should definitely go.
- Board director at a few brilliant not-for-profits
My LinkedIn profile is the most complete place for the story so far.